I. Characteristic and program of competitions
1. Competitions are divided into: a) individual b) team c) team-individual In individual competitions only personal results are taken into account and competitor’s place is defined according to this results. In team and team-individual competitions the competitors and “team” results are taken separately and team and competitor places are defined according to those results.
2. Program of competition. Competitions with 16kg, 24kg and 32kg are held:
II. Competitors. Age of participants
1. Participants are males:
1. Weight-in starts two hours prior to competitions and lasts one hour.
2. Weight-in takes place in special room. Members of the collegium of judges and 1 official representative from each team are allowed to be present.
3. Weight-in is executed by judges, responsible for particular weight category.
4. Each participant does weight-in only one time. Second try may be granted to those competitors whose weight does not correspond with weight category submitted before.
III. Rights and duties of competitions
1. Competitor has to know the rules and statute of competitions.
2. Competitor has a right to ask question from senior judge only through the representative of its team, captain or judge for participants.
3. Competitor is obliged to follow discipline strictly, be amicable toward other competitors, and also spectators and judges. Competitor who did not show up for the competitions must be dismissed.
4. It is forbidden to use anything that makes it easier to lift Giri.
5. Participant has a right to prepare Giri before being called. Giri are prepared in particular place, where judges can observe the preparation.
6. Competitor has a right to be a representative of a company or an advertising company. In this case competitor or the team representative has to notify organization which holds competition, and senior judge collegium and reserve a confirmation. Competitor’s dress code Competitor’s cloth consists of shorts, shirt or weightlifting tights and sport shoes. Competitor must wear briefs under shorts. It is allowed to use a weightlifting belt, knee sleeves and wrist support. For the Giri preparation it is allowed to use only chalk.
IV. Team representation
1. Every team must have representative.
2. Representative is a head of the team and is responsible for the competitors discipline and their presence.
3. Representative must be present at the weigh-in, during the calling and at the conferences, if they are held with representatives.
4. During the competition representatives should be at the specific place or among the competitors.
5. Representative has to rights to interfere with judges or other people responsible for the competitions.
6. If participants of any team do not have a representative, its duties are put on the captain.
7. Representative (captain) has a right to take to the judge committee declarations and protest only for its team. Inventory Competitions are held on the sport-ground of 2 square meters. Giri must not weigh more then 100grams over the nominal weight. Size: - height 280mm; diameter 210mm; diameter of handle 35mm - Color - 16kg yellow - 24kg green - 32kg red At the international competition for the counting should be present electronic signalization. If the competition is organized on several sport-ground the distance between them should not be less then 1.5meters.
V. Rules of Exercises General statement
1. Participant should be called to the platform two minute prior to the start of exercise. 10 seconds prior to the beginning there is control timing: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1 sec, after witch command “start” goes.
2. There are 10 min. for the exercise. Secretary judge after each minute gives control timing. After 9 min. control time is declared after 30 sec. 50 seconds and last 5 seconds each second.
3. After 10 min. count over fallow command “Stop”, and competitors must stop lifting.
4. If the lift is technically incorrect sport-ground judge gives one of the following command: “Stop”, “not count” or gives a notification. If the following lift is done correctly counting is continue increasingly.
5. After 3 notifications of incorrect lifting command “stop” should be given.
6. The contestant is not allowed to talk during the exercise.